Head on over to the historic French Quarter for the for the Clean Air Compliance Workshop in New Orleans! Understanding the Clean Air Act, permit process, planning process, etc. can be a cumbersome and confusing task. Understanding the basic concepts of the Clean Air Act Regulatory program and how they fit into your every-day operations is your first step to compliance. This 2.5 day course will take you through the Clean Air Act regulatory program from A-Z; providing a comprehensive overview of each regulation, permit, plan, etc. to give you a better understanding of how to keep your facility in compliance. This course is designed for new and veteran air professionals and practitioners. Bring your family and make a vacation out of it!
- The Birth and Fundamental Concepts of the Clean Air Act
- Title I NAAQS and State Implementation Plans (SIPs)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards
- Stratospheric Ozone Depleting Substances
- Accidental Release Program Requirements
- Greenhouse Gas Monitoring and Reporting
- The Title V Program and Operating Permits
- Compliance Assurance/Certification and the Credible Evidence Rule
- Acid Rain And Mobile Source Regulation
- Enforcement, Liability and Citizen Suits
- Permitting and Compliance Strategies
Who Should Attend:
- Facility Managers
- Environmental, Safety and Health Personnel
- Air Quality Specialists
- Industrial Hygienists
- Environmental Managers and Specialists
- Environmental Engineers
- Environmental Attorneys
- Anyone responsible for air operations at their organization or facility
What People are Saying?
"Excellent speaker and presentations. Displayed exceptional subject knowledge. Highly recommended."
"Great course, wish we had more time to cover more topics."
"Thank you for stringing everything together in such an easy to follow fashion. The rules aren't easy, but the presentations made it easier to swallow."
"This is a terrific class."
"Excellent subject matter expert and excellent presentation and handouts."
"Great attitude, enthusiasm, knowledge and presentation, it made the class enjoyable and understandable."